- Learning to interpret gestures, facial expression and tone of voice of others so that intentions and the meaning of communication is clearer.
- Building social skills and increasing flexibility in social situations.
- Developing a realistic understanding of who one is, greater appreciation of one’s unique qualities and strengths
- Reducing self-doubt and self-criticism.
- Increasing social success and self-esteem.
Assisting someone with Asperger’s in living a successful, meaningful and happy life is my goal as an Asperger’s psychologist. I treat adults with Asperger’s through psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. The aim of therapy for Asperger’s includes: