I am a clinical psychologist in San Francisco with 30 years of experience evaluating and treating adults with Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
For people who suspect they have Asperger’s or ASD and want a professional evaluation, I provide a comprehensive assessment of these conditions. Based on questionnaire results, review of documentation and an interview process, I determine if an individual has Asperger’s or ASD, or whether there are other conditions that may play a role in the person’s overall functioning.
I also work to help individuals meet the challenges of Asperger’s and ASD through psychotherapy and psychoanalysis.
In the case of families and organizations, I am available to assist in determining appropriate and beneficial services for an individual with Asperger’s and access to those services.
- 1991: Licensed as a psychologist in California
- 1986: Licensed as a psychologist in Illinois
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- International Psychoanalytic Association
Relevant Professional Positions
- 2008: Member, San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
- 1991-2000: Training Director, Tender Lion Family Program, San Francisco
- 1992-1994: Adjunct Faculty, San Francisco State University
- 1992-1993: Adjunct Faculty, Professional School of Psychology, San Francisco
- 1992-1994: Adjunct Faculty, John F. Kennedy University, Orinda
- 1986-1991: Supervisory and Teaching Faculty, Psychological Services Center, University of Illinois, Chicago
- 2008: Graduate, San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
- 1985: Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, University of Texas at Austin
- 1980: M.A. in Counseling Psychology, Michigan State University
- 1973: B.A. in Psychology, University of California, Berkeley
To schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Kenneth Roberson, please call 415-922-1122 or use the contact form.