Dr. Kenneth Roberson is a child psychologist in San Francisco with over 20 years of clinical experience providing therapy to children and adolescents.
I am a child psychologist in San Francisco with a private practice, providing psychotherapy for adolescents and children.
My specialties include assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, and a wide range of behavioral problems. My services include assessments, psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. In my work as a child psychologist, I also offer consultations with parents and/or schools.
I assess problems quickly and thoroughly, then develop effective, lasting solutions, which lead to happier and healthier lives for my patients.
I also do public speaking on psychotherapy, long-term treatment, childhood disorders, and child and adolescent psychotherapy.
- 1991: Licensed as a psychologist in California
- 1986: Licensed as a psychologist in Illinois
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- International Psychoanalytic Association
Relevant Professional Positions
- 2008: Member, San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
- 1991-2000: Training Director, Tender Lion Family Program, San Francisco
- 1992-1994: Adjunct Faculty, San Francisco State University
- 1992-1993: Adjunct Faculty, Professional School of Psychology, San Francisco
- 1992-1949: Adjunct Faculty, John F. Kennedy University, Orinda
- 1986-1991: Supervisory and Teaching Faculty, Psychological Services Center, University of Illinois, Chicago
- 2008: Graduate, San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
- 1985: Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, University of Texas at Austin
- 1980: M.A. in Counseling Psychology, Michigan State University
- 1973: B.A. in Psychology, University of California, Berkeley
Free Initial Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation with Dr. Kenneth Roberson, child psychologist in San Francisco, please call 415-922-1122 or email email@example.com.